Thoughts on Vanderbilt

Wobmam Rulez!

All-American
Aug 4, 2025
4,750
7,361
113
He better not opt out 😂







I'm not speaking on his behalf but I think Easthawk would love to smash!
 
  • Like
Reactions: MAKhawks

Passing Is For COMMIES

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2023
560
1,020
93
They technically have 4 ranked wins this season, but only 1 of those teams are still ranked. And that's Mizzou, who is #25 in the AP and unranked in the other 2. If I remember correctly, Mizzou was also playing their backup QB that game, who also got hurt and they trotted out their 3rd stringer.

I think they are a good but somewhat fraudulent team, and when you consider that Pavia will be sitting out the bowl game this would be a GREAT opportunity for Iowa to end their ranked winless streak. They are also ranked high enough to still be ranked in the final polls after the bowl games, which would end Iowa's streak on that (MN in 2019) as well. I am really hoping to get Vandy in the Reliaquest.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit