Thoughts after a heavy drinking morning

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,085
4,263
113
I wish I agreed on 1 and 2, but I can’t get there today.

Most concerning to me is that my freshman son left the game early. He’s as diehard a State fan as there is. He’s been under the weather so I hope that’s all it is. Last week got us all sick.

17 John Cohen in the ear. Sideways.

We all just gotta puke and recover. Also, Miller Extra Light hits way easier than the hard stuff, pro tip.
 

Villagedawg

All-Conference
Nov 16, 2005
2,528
2,631
113
I wish I agreed on 1 and 2, but I can’t get there today.

Most concerning to me is that my freshman son left the game early. He’s as diehard a State fan as there is. He’s been under the weather so I hope that’s all it is. Last week got us all sick.

17 John Cohen in the ear. Sideways.

We all just gotta puke and recover. Also, Miller Extra Light hits way easier than the hard stuff, pro tip.
My 2025 graduate son did too. It’s a time honored tradition. He’ll be ok. My 2019 graduate son didn’t go, like me. We knew what was coming.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,061
2,813
113
I wish I agreed on 1 and 2, but I can’t get there today.

Most concerning to me is that my freshman son left the game early. He’s as diehard a State fan as there is. He’s been under the weather so I hope that’s all it is. Last week got us all sick.

17 John Cohen in the ear. Sideways.

We all just gotta puke and recover. Also, Miller Extra Light hits way easier than the hard stuff, pro tip.
I left early too, and was watching on television. Not much early, but before it was over.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: eckie1

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,589
9,687
113
It was unexpectedly hot, full sun for the 3 hours I was there. Saw a few (sixpacker types) that needed medical assistance
I’m starting an ambulance/BBQ food truck business for our games. It’ll sell ribs to our fans while we’re loading people in
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,900
11,332
113
It was unexpectedly hot, full sun for the 3 hours I was there. Saw a few (sixpacker types) that needed medical assistance
The temperature wasn’t too bad early but god was it humid. When the sun finally popped out and the breeze wasn’t blowing it was stifling heat. The EMT’s were busy. I resent being categorized as Sixpacker type, I’m full figured!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama