I said Chadwell has back to back years of diminishing returns. I said it's easier to win in C-USA. I said I won't defend Shula. You wanted the Chadwell offense. The same Chadwell offense that was the 83rd most productive, playing a G5 schedule where scheme has an outsized impact compared to P4. We don't have the Shula offense, i never liked the Shula hire but took a wait and see approach. You wanted Chadwell, based on his offense. I wanted Beamer based on what i thought his roster management would be, from his time as RC here, and all the coaches he learned under. We're just shy of 50% blue-chip ratio, and that's never been true in my life. However, you have nothing to point to that the spread- option can sustain success at a power program, other tab Oregon 15 years ago. I've also said multiple times i don't think a CEO coach is a bad thing, because he can how a guy to run a different scheme. Beamer's pro- spread experiments got us a few upsets and 1 truly great year. The rest kind of sucked. Maybe he would've been better off hiring someone running that scheme, but dumbed down for college, but it doesn't matter. With mixed results, and overwhelmingly bad in 2025, he changed direction. Now we get to see how the scheme works out.Yes, you ignored it. Ill repeat it for you.
Funny how Chadwell sucks at 4-8. Remind me again what our record was last year? And has Chadwell had 2 losing seasons in the last 3 years? Somehow I think those numbers would be important to you if you chose to argue the other side.
There are two sentences in there with qurstion marks at the end. That means they are questions. And those are the ones you never answered.
Again not find defend Shula. It's the dumbest decision Beamer's made. We were better on offense without a team OC the last 3 games than we were with him. We built a defense and special teams that still kept is competitive with the worst offense in cfb. The reason i supported Beamer is still holding true. And if it doesn't work with Briles, he should be done. 3 losing seasons in 6 would be unacceptable. Having one halfway decent OC in 4 hires would be unacceptable. But i still stand by every criticism of the other schemes i made, so why would i want the coaches who'll only run those schemes?