This is Phase 5
SM Far from Home was the end of 4
From the Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki:
The film is a sequel to Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarok, and Avengers: Endgame. It is the twenty-ninth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as well as the sixth and final film of Phase Four. The film will be released in the United States on November 5, 2021.
This and Batman for me next year.I'm excited about this one.
I'm digging the retro muscle car Batmobile.This and Batman for me next year.
JT...you know...that basketball player.wut?
If this is truly the last of Phase 4, you have to wonder if it’s Thor’s swan song. The other 2 of the original Big 3 (Iron Man, Cap and Thor) have left. I haven’t heard it is but it would make sense.From the Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki:
The film is a sequel to Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarok, and Avengers: Endgame. It is the twenty-ninth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as well as the sixth and final film of Phase Four. The film will be released in the United States on November 5, 2021.
I'm dubious about the direction of the Avengers.I'm looking forward to Fantastic Four. I suspect that MCU will find a way to make one that is actually good.
Also curious about the next Avengers movie. Who will the members be? Will they be able to pull it off without the original members?
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight