Thompson to the Nfl

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
An absolute stud of a student athlete, outside looking in. I know I’m sure glad he’s gone. He’s one of those guys that if you have in your program, you’re a lot better off for it.
 
Last edited:

Hump4Hoops

Redshirt
May 1, 2010
6,611
13
38
Happy for him. When you get a chance to get drafted, you go!

I used to have a much more MSU-focused (selfish) point of view on this, but I'm now squarely in the corner of the student athletes trying to move their lives forward. If you can get drafted (outside of the quirkyness of how the baseball draft works) you go make that money. Nothing is promised, and another year back for someone projected to be drafted should never be expected.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina