This weekend's series

MediaRelatinDawg

Redshirt
Feb 19, 2012
13
0
0
I thought we played well. I kind of like the idea of having Bracewell pitch on Fridays, Stratton or Routt on Saturdays, Mitchell on Sundays. We hit the ball well and I think guys like Rea, Norris and Renfroe are only getting better.

I would have loved to have swept them to start the season, but that din't happen. We can blame lack of timely hitting. But, let's face it, we were one freak baseball hitting Norris from winning game 2. That doesn't happen, he scores and we win.

So glad it's baseball season again at Dudy Noble.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar