This week in the Seminole

wikki

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2001
9,037
2,029
63
You are correct. All teams have plenty to work on. There is always something to work on, even after a victory. As far as Amherst goes, I wouldn't say disappointed. I just didn't see enough on offense, other than Ross. Again, this is my only time seeing them so I might have seen them when they had another guy out. Not sure. On defense, right now they look like they will struggle mightily against a good passing team. But they can fix those things as the season goes on.
Their passing guy was very good against GW
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
  5. 05 High School Football High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)