This was damn funny…

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,555
22,406
113
Last edited:

mike tice

Senior
Sep 30, 2022
542
850
93
It probably shouldn’t be as funny as I thought it was.
I laughed. " Why would I lie on my lord and savior?"
 

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,172
25,864
113
Not the least bit realistic.

Bothwell or kamario has that much offense and theyll end up with broken ankles by halftime.
 

BossDawg78

All-Conference
Jan 25, 2015
3,993
1,257
113
It probably shouldn’t be as funny as I thought it was.
It's crazy what these games look like now. I remember when Tecmo Bowl was considered cutting edge graphics.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State