This team only has 4 problems

Cawoods_Ghost

Freshman
Oct 12, 2017
68
88
18
All I know is I’ve seen all I need to see. Bring back the one-and-dones. Transfers can stay at whatever barber and trucking colleges they came from. At least with freshmen I can hope they’ll improve. I actually miss hearing how young we are as an excuse.
 
Jul 11, 2007
27,222
34,299
0
Cal has no idea what to do in games when things are not going his way. Does not change defenses, has no out of bounds plays.
 
Feb 16, 2010
212
225
0
The problem is that he just assembles teams with no game plan. He doesn't say "this is the team I want, so I need these pieces."
All he does is use what he has left and just adds what he can get that's left, no matter the position. Only thing he's done differently is add a shooter or two to appease people. Then whatever team is on the floor is supposed to "go and get buckets".
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more