I am amazed that anyone is surprised by anything we see tonight or any other night. At this point in the season, there is no reason to expect anything other than what we have been seeing all season.
Team is getting worse instead of better, guards can't stay in front of anybody, still we stay in man no adjustments at all. Even dikes said he's trying to play a style he just doesn't have the players to play.is forfeiting the second half an option?
I agree, I apologize to dumpster fires everywhere!dumpster fires are offended by that statement
SOS wooooooooooooooo
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near