Reminds me of the North Carolina game we lost a few years ago in the opener in Charlotte. I hope we're on a better trajectory now.
Here's to the end of talking season... Cheers!
Here's to the end of talking season... Cheers!
Time waits for no man.Time will tell in the fullness of time....
Hopefully, we'll play unencumbered by what has been.
Only time will tell if we stand the test of time.Time waits for no man.
I was at that game- O-line was abysmal and D backs couldn't cover. Their Qb was running plays.Reminds me of the North Carolina game we lost a few years ago in the opener in Charlotte. I hope we're on a better trajectory now.
Here's to the end of talking season... Cheers!
Of all the bad OL performances we've ever seen, that may be worst.i was at
I was at that game- O-line was abysmal and D backs couldn't cover. Their Qb was running plays.
Rattler only had one receiver to throw to.
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: How the Gamecocks' "point guard by committee" looked against College of Charleston
GamecockCentral Football
Defensive coordinator Clayton White details "frustrating" lack of turnovers for South Carolina, challenges unit to respond well
GamecockCentral Football
FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Game Five: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Latest on South Carolina DL injuries from Wednesday's availability report
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Kendal Briles said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Kentucky