This smoke is unreal!

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,747
26,411
113
For those wondering about air quality status where they're at.

 

manatree

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,520
6,332
113
I smell nothing. Sitting in State College with office window open. Supposed to get worse this afternoon/evening I am hearing. With as dry as it has been, I only hope more fires don't pop up. Not used to my lawn going dormant so early in the summer.

Been smelling it in State College since last night.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,713
21,131
113
Wife is in NYC and flights out of La Guardia have been grounded for now - she sent a pic from her meeting (Manhattan) and it’s yellow outside…
 
  • Wow
Reactions: dcf4psu

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,747
26,411
113
My surrounding area is in the HAZARDOUS zone with an AQI of 425 and I'm out of beer. If I don't make it home pour one out for your homie. ✌️

Pouring Austin Powers GIF
 
Last edited:

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
I notice every time the world gets closer to Blade Runner 2049. Today is a big step. Joi is coming along nicely and the child labor camps are being set up. We need replicant sex bots to counteract all the negative aspects of the transition.
 

TheBigUglies

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2021
1,487
2,414
113
Been smelling it in State College since last night.
I was out in the woods behind Tussey from about 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM and smelled nothing that night. There must be something wrong with my sniffer then. I find it interesting that the Phillies canceled, the Spikes cancelled their games last night but the little league fields were filled with players and parents all around town.
 

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,747
26,411
113
I was out in the woods behind Tussey from about 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM and smelled nothing that night. There must be something wrong with my sniffer then. I find it interesting that the Phillies canceled, the Spikes cancelled their games last night but the little league fields were filled with players and parents all around town.
The Yankees AAA team cancelled their last two games here in NEPA. I think it may be because it's kind of hard to catch a line drive and hit a 99 mph fastball with your eyes burning and tearing. But what do I know. 🤷‍♂️
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheBigUglies

manatree

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,520
6,332
113
I was out in the woods behind Tussey from about 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM and smelled nothing that night. There must be something wrong with my sniffer then. I find it interesting that the Phillies canceled, the Spikes cancelled their games last night but the little league fields were filled with players and parents all around town.

Not ideal for the Special Olympics that start on campus today.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Shadow99
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at the new Ryan Field?
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 BWI Wrestling Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
  4. 04 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
  5. 05 BWI Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?