Crappy Right Fielder wearing shorts didn’t help, but Lemonis 0-2 in the shift tonight.That crappy shift.
Yet 1-0 on wins tonight. I tend to put a little more weight on that stat
The majors have much more data on hitters - I’ve wondered whether we really have enough on college hitters.
Lemonis say we’re 19-4 this year using the shift. These SEC hitters are gonna be better than that against our shift. Personally, I don’t like that **** at all, but I’m not gonna complain about coach using it. Just doesn’t matter that much too me. He also said the MLB is trying to get rid of it.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report