this rules expert is not the best

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
Hell I thought it should have been confirmed, dude caught it, tucked it, then took a step...if that’s not clear possession, I don’t know what is.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,115
2,872
113
Do they still go to Birmingham for reviews? They referred to the review official as being "upstairs" a few minutes ago, which I assumed meant in the press box.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar