going 0-fer so far on reviews
U UpTheMiddlex3Punt All-Conference May 28, 2007 18,102 4,177 113 Nov 7, 2020 #2 That was clearly a whatever they called on the field stands situation
M Msubulldogfan1 Freshman Sep 12, 2013 8,835 80 48 Nov 7, 2020 #3 Hell I thought it should have been confirmed, dude caught it, tucked it, then took a step...if that’s not clear possession, I don’t know what is.
Hell I thought it should have been confirmed, dude caught it, tucked it, then took a step...if that’s not clear possession, I don’t know what is.
R RocketDawg All-Conference Oct 21, 2011 20,110 2,866 113 Nov 7, 2020 #4 Do they still go to Birmingham for reviews? They referred to the review official as being "upstairs" a few minutes ago, which I assumed meant in the press box.
Do they still go to Birmingham for reviews? They referred to the review official as being "upstairs" a few minutes ago, which I assumed meant in the press box.