This Quote

PolkSon

Redshirt
Jan 11, 2010
80
0
0
Starkville QB/CB Gabe Myles
“As long as I’m at Mississippi State, that’s where I want to be. Whatever position I have to play to get to the NFL, I’ll play.”

Shows that we are continuing to turn the corner and that recruits realize the talent and the level of coaching that we have. They see that we are continuing to spit out top NFL material which is a big step up from Crooms era.
</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State