This program is a joke now

jusballin32

Freshman
Dec 16, 2023
66
85
0
I never thought I would see this program at this point or level, there’s no way he can come back to coach here next year. The last 4 yrs alone have been an embarrassment to what this program was and should be about, idk who is the answer but I feel his best days are behind us.
I mean, Billy Gillespie, but I get it
 
Mar 21, 2024
273
577
0
I’ve said dozens of times I don’t care if Cal is here or not and it’s time for a change.

But the morons on here who continue to give the players a pass are ignorant.

How did Boy wonder Reed do tonight? Where is the thread bashing him for being pathetic?

Well it’s becoming a pattern now. 5 years with 1 total NCAA tournament win and 5 years with 1 SEC tournament win. 5 years.

Sprinkled in those 5 years are embarrassing regular season losses, atrocious performance at home and now 2 ( two) embarrassing losses in the first round of the Tournament to a 15 seed and a 14 seed

Are each of the last 5 years the fault of the players? That’s an odd way of looking at it. I don’t want to say an uneducated or ball cusping Calipari way of looking at it (would never think that). Just odd 🤷🏽‍♂️

Thoughts?
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunninRichie

entropy13

All-American
Apr 27, 2010
3,765
7,138
113
I don't know what DIAF mean, but I assume it is not nice.
You are correct. It means die in a fire. You're already blazing, per your username, so keep it going. Good job, good effort. You're an apologist and excuse maker for failure.
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  2. 02 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky