This is what I think

Crazy Cotton

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2012
3,958
1,796
113
Did he look JUST LIIIIIIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS
Animated GIF
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,816
8,272
113
I watched Gameday exactly one time after McAfee started. Never again as long as he is on it. I used to never miss it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: peewee.sixpack

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,064
2,816
113
I watched Gameday exactly one time after McAfee started. Never again as long as he is on it. I used to never miss it.
I guess you missed him last year when he climbed on the 10-meter platform, took off his shirt and pants, and jumped in. The guy's an idiot.
 
Oct 31, 2022
203
311
63
I never watched until he started on GameDay.....he and Saban are the only reason I watch!!

I enjoy the banter, and the silly lack of seriousness
Saban isn’t all that great either. I don’t know why former player/former coach is a requirement. There are dozens of folks on YouTube more watchable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MSUDOG24

skip dog

All-Conference
Nov 15, 2005
1,431
1,190
93
Saban isn’t all that great either. I don’t know why former player/former coach is a requirement. There are dozens of folks on YouTube more watchable.
I mean, this is one where everyone has their favorite "flavor" for sure.....and to be respected.......for me, and my immature commoner brain that could watch "dumb and dumber" over and over and over......this version of GameDay entertains me!.......

but yes, you are right that their are others that many find more appealing

*+1 for me :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: ReverseCowbell
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5