They probably would be the only males in the south that have a rabbit for a pet. NTTAWWTOle Miss...the crazy ex that can't accept it's over and breaks into your house to wear all your clothes and boil your rabbit in a pot.
I mean, it's worse than that. He cheated on them with LSU and Florida in the midst of a playoff push, and then made them beg him to stay before he decided to leave with LSU.Kinda like a scorned wife who’s husband left her for a younger prettier woman.
SnobsView attachment 1437957
Or priceless, however you want to look at it. They ate Lanes bull **** up when he was “theirs”, now they look like the scorned lover that got left for the hot chick.
Haha, yeah man, craziest thing. I’ve been living underground in Antartica for 2 years What did I miss?Alco!
![]()
Pull up a chair....Haha, yeah man, craziest thing. I’ve been living underground in Antartica for 2 years What did I miss?
They called LK a ho when he left but that’s inaccurate. um is the ho and LK is the F. U. C. K. Boy. They knew who and what they were getting into bed with when they fellated, I mean, hired him. Then tried to make him something he’s not so that they would look good with the media. Bunch of sycophants.I mean, it's worse than that. He cheated on them with LSU and Florida in the midst of a playoff push, and then made them beg him to stay before he decided to leave with LSU.
There's a word for that. Cuck. That's what they are. Cucks.
And then tell you that you are the one obsessed.Ole Miss...the crazy ex that can't accept it's over and breaks into your house to wear all your clothes and boil your rabbit in a pot.
What the actual ****? These people have walked off the map.View attachment 1437957
Or priceless, however you want to look at it. They ate Lanes bull **** up when he was “theirs”, now they look like the scorned lover that got left for the hot chick.
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama