Beamer is done. Our secondary is about as inept as a poor kid in a wheelchair. This is sad sad football guys. EFF YOU BEAMER.
He has to be fired! There doesn’t seem to be any other choice.If Beamer isn’t fired after this game we are just letting mediocrity fester.
They’re not going to fire him because it will cost them more money imo. At this point I’d like to see Cutter Woods play some I’ve been pushing for it since the pre season. This obviously isn’t looking like it will be a good season. I’d really like to see Beamer go at this point. He’s getting 8mil a year and has been here six years. Enough of this.If Beamer isn’t fired after this game we are just letting mediocrity fester.
Maybe halftimeIf Beamer isn’t fired after this game we are just letting mediocrity fester.
Does the money really matter get it from the billion dollar endowment just get rid of him because this is just a pile of crapThey’re not going to fire him because it will cost them more money imo. At this point I’d like to see Cutter Woods play some I’ve been pushing for it since the pre season. This obviously isn’t looking like it will be a good season. I’d really like to see Beamer go at this point. He’s getting 8mil a year and has been here six years. Enough of this.
Beamer is done. Our secondary is about as inept as a poor kid in a wheelchair. This is sad sad football guys. EFF YOU BEAMER.
Well, its not like its either a huge buyout or none at all. Even if he survives this year and gets fired next year, his buyout gets reduced but it's still substantial. I don't think we could afford to let that happen. Attendance revenue and donations will be abysmal if people expect more of the same next year.They’re not going to fire him because it will cost them more money imo.
Keep in mind that this is the same AD and Board of Trustees that gave Paris another year.If Beamer isn’t fired after this game we are just letting mediocrity fester.
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Kentucky: Instant thoughts, key moments, what this loss means
TheBigSpur Football
#24 Kentucky 35, South Carolina 34 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
What gives Shane Beamer confidence he can turn season around after South Carolina's third straight loss
GamecockCentral Football
Photos: Gamecocks fall to Wildcats in OT
GamecockCentral Football
Everything LaNorris Sellers said after the loss to Kentucky