This is an utter travesty...

Adman513

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,113
5,140
113
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...ate-beckinsale-show-major-pda-at-rangers-game

I just...what?!? Really?!? This guy is nailing Kate Beckinsale?!?

This...



and this?!?!?:
 
  • Like
Reactions: osu2082

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
Yikes. She could pick some rando from Moore or Midwest City and do better. Is this her self punishment from some previous crime?
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
He is ugly handsome. Plus I hear he has a huge penis. I am sure that helps a bit out in Hollywood
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight