I mean the graphic didn’t make itself.
I mean the graphic didn’t make itself.
The beauty of this is - this will bother them to no end, but for us, it’s recognition that we don’t really even care about.
Arky, LSU and Georgia are all no brainers. MSU, Auburn and Florida State are brilliant! OM, Bummer and Gay-tors are infuriated. All sitting around screaming, "HOW COULD THEY!"
Tell us again how much you don’t care.I am not bothered, not even in the slightest. I think most polls like this are incredibly dumb and are just clickbait during slow news cycles. But, you aren’t wrong, it will absolutely bother a lot of Ole Miss fans.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
Maroon and White
Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State