To be fair, I predicted 0-17 with a lead.You predicted that NU would be 0-15 from 3 point range yet leading with 15 minutes left??
Lucky to be so closeTo be fair, I predicted 0-17 with a lead.
Why don’t you call Mr Ryan and commit to donating a few more bucks to The new Ryan Field? We need you for your wealth not your prognostications.To be fair, I predicted 0-17 with a lead.
I'd prefer that he and Mr Ryan donate to a) buyout ****** coach contracts and b) support a better NIL. The 800M stadium is a white elephant. 4x what it needs to cost.Why don’t you call Mr Ryan and commit to donating a few more bucks to The new Ryan Field? We need you for your wealth not your prognostications.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener