Absolutely %%*%*%% terrible. For the record, I don't mind the colors (I can pretend it's a pens board), but it is absolutely killing the eyes.
Art major checking in. Technically speaking, black and yellow ranks right up there at top of the list of color combinations with best contrast. That's why it's used in highway signage. More importantly, its visibility holds up with color blind individuals.<div>AssEndDawg said:considering most designers know that the best color combination for human eyes is yellow words on a black background. Now, it's ugly as **** which is why
it is never used but that is supposed to be the best for the human eye. I think you just hate change.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?