could this be what happens
S Sabula All-Conference Oct 24, 2001 1,734 2,025 113 Yesterday at 8:47 AM #2 pondscum said: could this be what happens Click to expand... Nah... we have Kirk Ferentz... not Miller Huggins. I'm sure the Tan Man will be right back to Brown in two weeks. Reactions: CarterHall
pondscum said: could this be what happens Click to expand... Nah... we have Kirk Ferentz... not Miller Huggins. I'm sure the Tan Man will be right back to Brown in two weeks.
DukeSlater All-American Jul 2, 2023 2,279 5,160 113 Yesterday at 11:17 AM #3 Sabula said: Nah... we have Kirk Ferentz... not Miller Huggins. I'm sure the Tan Man will be right back to Brown in two weeks. Click to expand... Sadly, frustratingly, embarrassingly, you may be right. "Gehrig! Back to the bench. Wally's just fine." Said no one ever. But if KF had been managing the Yankees, maybe no one would ever have heard of Lou Gehrig. Last edited: Yesterday at 3:23 PM Reactions: Sabula and Doctor Hawktagonapus
Sabula said: Nah... we have Kirk Ferentz... not Miller Huggins. I'm sure the Tan Man will be right back to Brown in two weeks. Click to expand... Sadly, frustratingly, embarrassingly, you may be right. "Gehrig! Back to the bench. Wally's just fine." Said no one ever. But if KF had been managing the Yankees, maybe no one would ever have heard of Lou Gehrig.