Things can really change

purkey

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
195,624
20,884
113
Here is a picture of the beautiful Bridget Fonda...and a picure of her now. She sort of dropped out of Hollywood years ago and I guess completely let go. I can't believe it's her. So, maybe this is just a whammy article on her. Looks like a Land Rover where they have blocked out the tag.
 

Adman513

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,116
5,150
113
Saw the same story and had to re-read the source to see if it was made up. I couldn't fathom it was the same person. This one is even worse than the Kelly McGillis transformation (who I didn't was that hot to begin with, honestly).
 

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,262
18,034
113
Honestly that's not that much different than a lot of hot 25 look when they are pushing 60.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4