Things better than I thought

sigma_dawg

Junior
Sep 6, 2025
546
366
62
Texas
LSU
MSU will end up in the Top 25; everyone will try to get Komaro
OSU

Things way worse than I thought
Clemon
Oregon
Michigan
I was impressed with MSU. We looked GOOD. I know it was ULM but I saw a much improved team across the board. Getting rid of Hutzler should have been done a year earlier but whatever. We finally have an SEC caliber QB too!

762 yards of offense is INSANE.

Texas is Texas but I thought they looked beatable what little I saw.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 22yardpunt

Dawgzilla2

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2022
2,715
3,077
113
JJ Hill. 7 carries, 118 yds, 2 TDs.

It was a worn out Warhawk defense, but how is he just the 4th best back? We might not have seen him at all but for the new 5 years, no redshirt rule. Hopefully we see him again before TN Tech.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,890
113
JJ Hill. 7 carries, 118 yds, 2 TDs.

It was a worn out Warhawk defense, but how is he just the 4th best back? We might not have seen him at all but for the new 5 years, no redshirt rule. Hopefully we see him again before TN Tech.
Complete speculation, but whenever I see a talent like that riding the pine, I have to think that Lebby isn’t sold on his pass blocking ability yet
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor