"They Hate Each Other."

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,606
72,743
113
Never said I "hated" coach K. I view him about like I view you.

And no, I'm not "jealous" of someone getting a good draw. What I dislike is corruption; manipulation of the draw to aid a specific team.

I'm also not jealous of someone who exhibits intellectual dishonesty. I just don't care for it.
Okay, so explain the corruption and manipulation of the draw comments. How is K doing any of that. Enlighten me.
 

catdance

All-Conference
Feb 21, 2016
1,355
1,693
0
This post further reinforces my previous post in which I figured out that you are a child. Have a nice recess today Timmy.
You said you wanted to debate, but all you have done is attack me and not what I've said. Now who's childish?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU