These 17ing adds!

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,139
5,923
113
Yeah on mobile they take up a lot of the screen. I guess that's the trade off to move to on3 and being free.
 

ababyatemydingo

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2008
4,102
3,054
113
Post a screenshot please
DS, it's a Connatix video ad rogue cookie. it's a 3 x 3 video player coming up in the lower right corner of the screen when you visit this site. i had it during the game the other night. seems to only be on PC. not affecting mobile. I ran hitman Pro and it cleaned it off my PC. the cookie seems to be coming from and triggered by a visit to on3, though. it doesn't play when you go to any other website.

Edit: i haven't seen any ads on mobile, but i use Brave mobile browser, which has built in ad blocking. I've only seen the Connatix video ad player on a PC. apparently, others are seeing ads on mobile.
 
Last edited:

mike tice

Senior
Sep 30, 2022
541
850
93
DS, it's a Connatix video ad rogue cookie. it's a 3 x 3 video player coming up in the lower right corner of the screen when you visit this site. i had it during the game the other night. seems to only be on PC. not affecting mobile. I ran hitman Pro and it cleaned it off my PC. the cookie seems to be coming from and triggered by a visit to on3, though. it doesn't play when you go to any other website.

Edit: i haven't seen any ads on mobile, but i use Brave mobile browser, which has built in ad blocking. I've only seen the Connatix video ad player on a PC. apparently, others are seeing ads on mobile.
Its on mobile
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,530
16,284
113
I’m getting Amazon adds. Either a “lower 3rd” type ad or a cube in the bottom right.
 

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,260
6,493
113
DS, it's a Connatix video ad rogue cookie. it's a 3 x 3 video player coming up in the lower right corner of the screen when you visit this site. i had it during the game the other night. seems to only be on PC. not affecting mobile. I ran hitman Pro and it cleaned it off my PC. the cookie seems to be coming from and triggered by a visit to on3, though. it doesn't play when you go to any other website.

Edit: i haven't seen any ads on mobile, but i use Brave mobile browser, which has built in ad blocking. I've only seen the Connatix video ad player on a PC. apparently, others are seeing ads on mobile.
Great suggestion! Brave has a PC version of their browser and I am now using it for looking at SPS and no ads.

On my android phone I use Vivaldi because I like the Speed Dial home screen that makes bookmarks usable on the small screen. It seems to block ads also.
 
Last edited:

MagicDawg

Senior
Nov 11, 2010
1,001
975
113
Been running chrome with AdBlocker Plus and Privacy Badger -- keeps a lot of crap off my screen and computer.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State