There is a whistler....

hailstate19

Redshirt
Nov 7, 2015
1,190
41
48
Came here to post this. Holly crap shut up. I can’t imagine someone thinking copying a Vandy tradition is a good idea
 

o_dawgnabit

All-American
Oct 13, 2016
4,934
7,841
113
I’m hearing it too. Whoever is at the dude needs to nip this in the bud
 

1msucub

Senior
Oct 3, 2004
2,187
752
113
That whole group sitting near the booth needs to reevaluate their maturity level. Or at the very least calm down a little bit. Good grief.
 

Dawg1979

Redshirt
Jun 23, 2015
1,546
0
0
Hard to listen to the game. Wtf is wrong with people. We can assault our own can’t we??
 

Eleven Bravo

Junior
Aug 31, 2018
625
283
63
I seriously doubt that the whistling idiot has a long career at DNF. Somebody will shut his *** up. The term “irritating” doesn’t suffice...
 

Arthur2478

Redshirt
Oct 17, 2010
1,407
2
38
I was at the game last night (section 212) but never noticed any whistler. He must be down one of lines near the camera/mic. I’ll certainly be listening for him today to see if I can locate him.
 

tribaldawg

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2012
502
173
43
I was at the game last night (section 212) but never noticed any whistler. He must be down one of lines near the camera/mic. I’ll certainly be listening for him today to see if I can locate him.

It’s like a ticking clock. It is fine until the first time you notice it then it drills through your brain even in your sleep. I may need to up my meds?
 

Tomas Smid

All-Conference
May 4, 2010
2,010
2,407
113
During the Sunday Tulane game there was a young guy who's vocabulary was limited to, "Hey, you suck." Occasionally, after a Tulane hit he would change to "You still suck." He was loud, constant and unrelenting. Unfortunately, he was seated near the broadcast microphone for the entire game. Whistling would have been a welcome relief.
 
Last edited:

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
During the Sunday Tulane game there was a young guy who's vocabulary was limited to, "Hey, you suck." Occasionally, after a Tulane hit he would change to "You still suck." He was loud, constant and unrelenting. Unfortunately, he was seated near the broadcast microphone for the entire game. Whistling would have been a welcome relief.

Perhaps as the season goes on and the crowds become larger, the whistlers and the "you sucks" will be drowned out. Let's hope so.
 

Arthur2478

Redshirt
Oct 17, 2010
1,407
2
38
I was at the game last night (section 212) but never noticed any whistler. He must be down one of lines near the camera/mic. I’ll certainly be listening for him today to see if I can locate him.

I haven’t noticed anything today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

paindonthurt_

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2009
9,528
2,046
113
Are people at the game noticing it?
Or people listening on radio/watching on tv?
Or both?

If it’s just the broadcast, should be a simple fix. Technology should be such now they can block that out.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running