Theodore Knox 4 star WR

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
The thought of Knox paired with Walley as our slot receivers for the next 3-4 years intrigues the heck out of me.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,535
27,566
113
The thought of Knox paired with Walley as our slot receivers for the next 3-4 years intrigues the heck out of me.

Don't forget Tulu and Nabers. That's a lot of young WR talent.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
I think Knox and Nabers are going be good additions right away. Two quality recievers for sure. And hopefully some of last years guys, like Tulu, will be ready to roll by next year also. I think we will all be much happier with this team next year and for years to come. We have some pretty impressive commitments coming in if they all stick.
 

Russ Wheeler

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2020
2,430
0
0
Any system is always predicated on players, and I'll be the first one to say that I never thought Leach's system would work here, because we don't typically get the players needed to do it. But I'll be damned if it doesn't appear that he might just pull it off. I mean here we have a 3 star QB from down the road who just happens to be able to play a little bit (which hardly ever happens in MS), and he's about to sign a true 4 star passer from outside the state with offers. And we appear to have some WR talent stacked together in a couple of classes. The OL even seems to be coming around, and the defense certainly appears to be in good hands.

I don't think we'll ever be in the mix for the 5 star kids, I just don't think that level of ego will mesh well with Leach unless they are a Jeffrey Simmons type who are loyal and humble (and DL because we do have a reputation there). But he's certainly bringing in some 4 star and high 3 star guys with serious offers. I have that OL will hold up.
 
Last edited:

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
Well they have some big lineman committed. Plus I think we will wind up with that Ahmonte Watkins kid from Texas. All purpose running back. Suppose to be pretty impressive. Not sure if we will ever be on Alabama level
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,327
6,717
113
Jacobi Moore will be the steal of this class and the best WR on our roster. Monster.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
Because we are after him and they show him warm. We recruit strong in Texas. He is perfect for the Air Raid. And no one ? Somebody is gonna get him.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation