Makes sense. I think he needs to declare and get some good work in before then.Hearing he will declare, but play The Bowl.
it is announced. he posted it on X.Hearing he will declare, but play The Bowl.
Warren and Dinkins would make a good duo at TE.I think there is a slight chance he stays.
I agree... Dinkins needs another off season in the weight room and work on his blocking. He and Warren could be a good duo at TE next yearWarren and Dinkins would make a good duo at TE.
Not an NFL scout by any means, but I could see him going Friday. Just basing that on NFL teams with 2 good TE’s being a thing now, and there aren’t many to go around.Wish him luck… Saturday pick
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC