The Wire or Game of Thrones?

nathajw

Heisman
Mar 20, 2007
106,638
15,378
113
Which one has the more disappointing final season? (I'm open to taking other nominees for wet fart final seasons.)

My vote is The Wire. While GOT last season was definitely a steaming San Franciscan pile of homeless poopy, my vote is The Wire. The train wreck for GOT could be seen coming, not The Wire. It blindsided me.
 

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
GOT by a huge margin. Last season of the wire was not as good as the previous, but still excellent television.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Been Jammin

SSS!!!

All-American
Apr 5, 2011
17,655
9,912
77
Which one has the more disappointing final season? (I'm open to taking other nominees for wet fart final seasons.)

My vote is The Wire. While GOT last season was definitely a steaming San Franciscan pile of homeless poopy, my vote is The Wire. The train wreck for GOT could be seen coming, not The Wire. It blindsided me.
Never saw the final two seasons of The Wire. I did the same w Dexter Season 4, the Wire season 3 finale of was so perfect to me, I just stopped there. Didn’t need to see anymore. Although I hear Season 4 is maybe the best season, but I’m good w where I stopped.
 

nathajw

Heisman
Mar 20, 2007
106,638
15,378
113
GOT by a huge margin. Last season of the wire was not as good as the previous, but still excellent television.

I guess I just took the last season of The Wire personally, I actually had really high expectations going into the season and then we're faking homicides with homeless people.

When I heard they were going to wrap up GOT in six 80 minute episodes I knew the odds of flopping were high.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers