The Who Forgot the Jukebox Thread?!?

PSU Mike

All-American
Jul 28, 2001
4,702
8,256
113
Ana Ng is one of those songs I think I could sing perfectly even if I hadn’t heard it in 10 years.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeahtoasty

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,347
5,920
113
going to see the writer of this song Saturday at a little watering hole in Huntington...

 

Player2BNamedL8r

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2012
1,139
2,298
113
For some reason, I’m unable to attach links to any of my posts (none of the toolbar features are working). Any thoughts as to why that might be?
 

91Joe95

All-Conference
Aug 15, 2003
2,843
4,080
113
For some reason, I’m unable to attach links to any of my posts (none of the toolbar features are working). Any thoughts as to why that might be?

Sounds like you hit the icon that looks like a piece of paper with a magnifying glass at the top right of your post. It puts your posts in preview mode. Hit it again and you should have full access again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r

Relayer

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2001
997
1,131
93
Keith Moon joins Led Zeppelin on stage during the '77 tour in LA. I wonder how the after show party went...lol

 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,510
113
Since it's game day, these is the music to get me ready.....to watch....





Now. I. Am. Ready!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss