wettest summer I can ever recall in central NCFinally getting a break from the heat here in NC this weekend.
The humidity has been lower and the weather has been beautiful. I have been working outside almost every day and loving it.Summer is refusing to go away. Ugh…
great for yard reseedingI can't figure out where to go and what to do this weekend. It looks like the whole state is going to get rain.
Even with low humidity, several straight days of 90 or above is not my idea of nice early fall weather. I want my August weather back. lolThe humidity has been lower and the weather has been beautiful. I have been working outside almost every day and loving it.
Inside Carolina Football
Monday Staff Insider: Proving Improvement
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
Jalen Davis Post-Visit Notes
Inside Carolina
UNC vs. Notre Dame Game Rewind
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Inside UNC's New Approach With Game Day Recruits
Inside Carolina Basketball
Carolina Basketball Approaches Reality of Post-ACC World