That's ugly.Post players interested/committing to UK here. So far;
![]()
That's ugly.Post players interested/committing to UK here. So far;
![]()
We can play without forfeiting now!
THANK YOU. I’ve been having hard time keeping track of everything.Post players interested/committing to UK here. So far;
![]()
Where is Walker Horn!?
I started a Roster thread and had Mods to pin it. If you wanna add this to that thread.
I had mods pin a roster thread. Figured as soon as a player signed someone could update it and the thread wouldn't get buried.THANK YOU. I’ve been having hard time keeping track of everything.
Don’t be a bad eggDam I was hoping to keep it going today and add another player. I'm not greedy...
![]()
OP should put his britches on and update that signee-board.
![]()
What seems nasty to me is making a sarcastic post and then running for the hills when the roster blossoms, lol.That is seriously nasty... As my dad used to say.... Shag nasty....
I guess but DARN, that is a nasty sight... No excuses for that crap... (I don't care what anyone thinks they are entitled to do...)What seems nasty to me is making a sarcastic post and then running for the hills when the roster blossoms, lol.
I guess but DARN, that is a nasty sight... No excuses for that crap... (I don't care what anyone thinks they are entitled to do...)
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud