The truth hurts...

rabiddawg

Redshirt
Aug 19, 2010
2,017
0
0
Somewhere there are 10 USM fans scratching their asses and sniffing their fingers.
 
Last edited:

Jaqueax

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
98
1
8
I work with a long time USM season ticket holder that is obsessed (overweight dude with mustard yellow mustang convertible). Even he is smart enough not to venture north for this one.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,517
31,771
113
I don't think so. From what I can tell, their fanbase is dreading this game and the last thing they want to do is see it in person. The history you're referencing is ancient. Things are very different now.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State