I wouldn’t. They are covering up the fact that COVID started in a lab in Machu Pichu.That settles it. I'm getting all my news from Peru21 from now on.
Peru did it?! 17in Peruvians are always screwing shit up- we gotta go after them once we finally stop all that Canadian fentanyl from flowing in.I wouldn’t. They are covering up the fact that COVID started in a lab in Machu Pichu.
True-ish. Just go to Reuters or the AP for news.I check cnn and Fox News website daily. Anything they both report on I know is true.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation