The team has lost their swagger

czxqa

All-American
Oct 31, 2008
8,654
6,911
113
Team is missing 3 starters, Caleb is out for the season.
 

rubjk

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2013
2,312
4,969
113
I know we’re short handed and I hope this post ages poorly but it really seems like we’ve lost our swagger since Geo has come back.
What game were you watching? Going cold shooting has nothing to do with swagger.
 
  • Like
Reactions: zebnatto

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,725
10,418
113
I know we’re short handed and I hope this post ages poorly but it really seems like we’ve lost our swagger since Geo has come back.
Now that the game is over---NO WE HAVEN'T LOST ANYTHING!!!! The team you saw tonight toughed out a win. PERIOD! That's what good teams do. Even after Purdue made their run and took the lead, we played them tough, retook the lead and never looked back. There was NO swagger lost.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mikefla and FastMJ
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?