You're starting to sound like Christophero, replying to yourself.Ohh I got it now to update to pisgah101. I added a dot. Better then nothing I guess
You're starting to sound like Christophero, replying to yourself.Ohh I got it now to update to pisgah101. I added a dot. Better then nothing I guess
I hope he shows upYou're starting to sound like Christophero, replying to yourself.
At least you’re here. I finally got my name to pisgah101. (Had to add a dot) but lost everythingBleed here. I guess I lost all my info and my hall of fame status, haha
AmenBeing in the OFC demographic I deplore change....this one will take some getting used to for me...I liked our old "lawn"![]()
Chris… Chris… Paging Chris. I was with you on looking at another site but all the others looked super clunky. I wonder if shows sight would welcome me. (I couldn’t find it btw)Yeah, if I didn’t see some of you guys pop up I was gonna have to find another site . Has anyone seen Chris pop up yet ?
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries