The Staircase on Netflix

Kenny Orange Powers

Hall of Famer
Jul 23, 2014
74,382
140,189
0
My apologies if there is already a thread on this. Mrs. Powers and I just finished it was pretty damn good. I'm torn on whether he did it or not.

I feel the same way I did after Making a Murderer or Serial podcast. I feel that he did it but he should have gotten off because of an unfair trial.

Any thoughts?
 

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,880
63
I watched it years ago. I'm not sure if Netflix has added any new info. I was the same way. One episode I thought of course he did it and the next I wasn't so sure. It is really, really good.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers