The slow road starts

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,723
10,413
113
Any ideas on how to combat them?
I know. It's mind numbingly true about this team. After watching this like a broken record, one of the conclusions I have is to start 5 different guys for the opening of the game and then bring in our starting five just to change it up. Something has got to give. I also think maybe pressing to open the game will force the starters to not think about getting off their shot. By playing tough defense that could energize them into steals and getting their feet under them to start a game.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana