And 2019, which doesn’t really count because of the Zion injury.
Thank God because going 0-3 against them that year would have been unbearable.We got them in the ACC tourney tho
I don't. Because if they make the title game they're in win or lose to us. I hope they flame out early.I'd like to see us play them in the ACC title game and beat them again. That would be BRUTAL for a UNC fan to get that close to actually making the big dance, only to have Duke ruin it haha
Good point bleed....I don't. Because if they make the title game they're in win or lose to us. I hope they flame out early.
Correct! Let me update my original postAnd 2019, which doesn’t really count because of the Zion injury.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games