The RAC the Sphere and the Dead

ChasRC69

Senior
Aug 1, 2001
733
486
63
Also remember -

Devo (fun)
Van Morrison (awful)

And then there was Peter Gabriel at the Livingston Gym (awesome).
Also, the Supreme's, Len Barry (I hit wonder) and Ruby and the Romantics. I didn't know the latter group until they started singing their songs. They were great. I remember that we had to call the New Brunswick cops for the 4 Tops concert because of issues with the townies. I remember one cop was relatively short, very muscular and had a huge nightstick.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games