Most on my ignore list came from that board.A few resident alt-leftists on that board made it sickeningly God Awful.
All people do over there is fight over politics.
Wonder what ever happened to keyser sosaMost on my ignore list came from that board.
Get Your Everloving Random OnGo over there for some certain topics. It’s mostly just politics. I still don’t know what “gyero” means Lmao
No clue either lolGo over there for some certain topics. It’s mostly just politics. I still don’t know what “gyero” means Lmao
Nor do I. Not sure I want to know.Go over there for some certain topics. It’s mostly just politics. I still don’t know what “gyero” means Lmao
If you don’t know what it means, you can’t afford to post thereGo over there for some certain topics. It’s mostly just politics. I still don’t know what “gyero” means Lmao
RipIf you don’t know what it means, you can’t afford to post there
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country