The OT board let me down

TarHeelEer

Freshman
Dec 15, 2002
89,338
59
48
I was in the UK the last 2 weeks and not getting good news drops. Not a single thread about Maryland suspending their “May issue” requirements for CCW. As a result of the NY SCOTUS ruling, Gov Hogan directed the MSP to cease the “Good and Substantial Reason” threshold.


Application going in immediately.

NJ too, but NY is defying it with an even more batshit crazy law.
 

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,900
3,241
113
I was in the UK the last 2 weeks and not getting good news drops. Not a single thread about Maryland suspending their “May issue” requirements for CCW. As a result of the NY SCOTUS ruling, Gov Hogan directed the MSP to cease the “Good and Substantial Reason” threshold.


Application going in immediately.
Thought you was in on that discussion.
So far Jersey is not a reciprocal state of WV. I'm betting they have some bat **** crazy classes or something. I have the 8hr class from WV & back round checks .
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Game details released for West Virginia hosting Cincinnati
  2. 02 On3 Football Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Projecting West Virginia basketball's starting five: volume 3
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Cam Cook, Michael Hawkins Jr. finding rhythm in WVU backfield