C'mon that's not your only mental illness diagnosis.Tom Osborne Legacy Complex is my “mental illness” diagnosis
You’re right. I also suffer from this one:C'mon that's not your only mental illness diagnosis.![]()
You’re right. I also suffer from this one:
Has anyone that lives in the area walked around the stadium and complex? Curios what things look like down there
Did during the spring game but the complex wasn’t finished yet.
oh good! I’m sure she’s looking forward to another Christmas aloneWhat on earth are you talking about ? She is on the couch in the other room watching CSI. Pretty awful insinuation. Be better.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced