I'm not sure what this show is aiming at. I thought it was going to be a parody of sorts on Star Trek type shows, but it's really not trying to be funny
Some of the humor is funny but they have decided to go political which I do not think will work for them long term.
Last week was gay and transgender themed. This week it was the evils of religion.
I do find myself laughing at some of the one liners and cultural references. Avis was the name of the god the evil religious aliens worshiped and Scott Grimes got off some good quips.
BTW if it wasn't for Scott Grimes I don't think I'd watch it anymore he has the best lines.
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4