The Ohio U @ Kentucky Thread

UKEarp

Junior
Oct 18, 2003
131
206
0
I usually think that the source of 100% of our problems comes from the crappy coaching at the top. However, Brooks should not be allowed to play division 1 basketball. Hopkins should get 100% of his minutes.
 

nkuCATfan

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2010
1,992
1,046
0
Cals done man. He just can’t coach todays game. It’s painful obvious. Brooks is who he is loyal to this year, always a few that no matter what he plays them.
 

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,270
15,233
113
Watching UK play offense is just praying shots go in.... I wonder if I'll ever get to see an actual play ran.
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
Cal has this game under control. Just messing with these guys so that the home crowd has something to get excited about.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets