The Official Wednesday Prediction Thread...........

AccountingDawg

Redshirt
Mar 18, 2007
251
1
18
SELA...5 & State...3

I think I hav had an epiphany... I have come to the conclusion that the debacle that was last Saturday evening has come and gone... It is now time to focus upon what lies ahead... And I do still see good things ahead of this team if Croom will get McAdam's *** to sit on the [17]ing bench... Anyway, I think you will see a totaly different team on the field this Saturday with the return of Pegues... At least I sure as hell hope we do...

That being said, I have changed my prediction to:

SELA...13 & State...45

Who knows... We'll see...
 

Emanonion

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
279
0
0
Im fairly certain your prediction is a joke, but just in case it isnt, what in all your wisdom as a State fan makes you think the football team can score more than 24-30 points? 56? seriously?
 

bonedaddy401

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2012
4,664
22
38
SELA's starting QB is hurt, for whatever that is worth. 30,000 people will get to watch a meaningless, boring football game at Scott Field. Weird.
 

Indndawg

Senior
Nov 16, 2005
7,082
598
113
Blinding battle of FG's. 18,000 fans left by end of game...............................yay.............................

This could be my last prediction for victory
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense